Prodalim Group is a dominant leader in the European fruit industry, developing, manufacturing, and blending single-fruit and multi-fruit products, and providing international global customer solutions as a one stop shop.
The Group sells to more than 250 customers in over 50 countries via over 100 sources of raw material across the globe.
The Group operates through the headquarter in Tel Aviv, 3 blending sites in Europe, 1 blending site in USA and a manufacturing site in Brazil
The Import Account Manager is responsible for all the import operations related to the contracts with the Prodalim suppliers: from issuing the purchase order as per buyer instructions till intake of the goods at final destination
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Upon instructions of buyers, raise and release Purchase orders to suppliers and get order confirmation from suppliers
• Coordinate shipment of samples by the suppliers for laboratory /customer approval before actual shipments of the goods
• Upon green light of buyers, coordinate with suppliers the products availability, quantities to ship and shipment schedule
• Release shipping instructions as per logistics buyer instructions (shipping line details)
• Follow-up loading of goods (ETD)
• Follow-up arrival of goods (ETA)
• Collect, check and approve for each shipment all the necessary import documentation prior to arrival of the goods to final destination
• Update internal IT system on each required shipment details: lots details, certificate of analysis, ETA, ETD, etc…
• Coordinate the arrival of the containers with the destination warehouse or final customer
• Intake of the goods at final destination
• Control of invoices related to each shipment